Is this OTR change a joke?

Like no seriously... you nerfed DS, just to rework OTR into a version of DS that is better in every single aspect. No risk of getting slugged, still granted protection, AND you can just body block for a teammate and not go down. Or if you get healed. Body block literally 2 hits without going down.


This has to be a meme.

Comments

  • @HexPleaseLetMeSpeak said:

    Like no seriously... you nerfed DS, just to rework OTR into a version of DS that is better in every single aspect. No risk of getting slugged, still granted protection, AND you can just body block for a teammate and not go down. Or if you get healed. Body block literally 2 hits without going down.

    This has to be a meme.

    Gotta remember they nerfed the run distance and the hit stun getting slug isnt a thing really cause they are a slug they cant do anything for the time they have the endurance effect.

  • @Tatt3dWon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/330152/is-this-otr-change-a-joke

    Gotta remember they nerfed the run distance and the hit stun getting slug isnt a thing really cause they are a slug they cant do anything for the time they have the endurance effect.

    I'm saying they can't get slugged like with DS. With DS, you can still go down from a hit. So if I suspect you have DS, I just down you and then leave you there. You either need unbreakable, or a whole 3rd survivor to come help you. Which is good for me. There is literally no weakness here. You can literally go and just body block with OTR.


    Yes, hit recovery got buffed for killers, but body blocking is still a thing and will still cause issues and will still be a significant set back for killers. It's not like the recovery time was cut in half or something.

  • Sadako new meta? /s

  • @HexPleaseLetMeSpeak said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3017988#Comment_3017988

    I'm saying they can't get slugged like with DS. With DS, you can still go down from a hit. So if I suspect you have DS, I just down you and then leave you there. You either need unbreakable, or a whole 3rd survivor to come help you. Which is good for me. There is literally no weakness here. You can literally go and just body block with OTR.

    Yes, hit recovery got buffed for killers, but body blocking is still a thing and will still cause issues and will still be a significant set back for killers. It's not like the recovery time was cut in half or something.

    yea but if they body block they cant go as far and you recover faster to kill them instead.

  • @lauraa said:

    Sadako new meta? /s

    Unironically could be if they ever decide to make her demanifesting and manifesting not take 3 decades to do. But I love that about sadako, being able to ignore people who try to body block is hilarious.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3018018#Comment_3018018

    If only she could phase through pallets and windows, she'd be so much better.

    Yea but then you'd get another nurse situation and we can't have that happen.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3018082#Comment_3018082

    What's wrong with her being able to go through pallets and windows demanifested? It's not like she can immediately hit you. There's easy ways to balance that, you can't balance a blink that lets you ignore everything.

    Yea but I'm saying I doubt BHVR or survivors are gonna allow another killer to be able to go thru windows or pallets.