BHVR forgot about Desperate Measures
there is NO REASON AT ALL to use Desperate Measures with the new Botany Knowledge buff so they just completely killed the perk
there is NO REASON AT ALL to use Desperate Measures with the new Botany Knowledge buff so they just completely killed the perk
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Tbh, I always use those two perks together anyway in my healing build
Desperate Measures still has faster unhooking speed which is more important now with the faster killer cd on swings.
Though I do agree it could use a buff.
Except, you can stack them and they are even better. If you look for the best perk of X, then I can give you a list of 200 perks that have "NO REASON AT ALL" to be used, because there exists a better version of them.
The only perk that has no reason to be used at all right now is Guardian.
I don’t know why they even buffed botany. It was fine