Useless Killers
Hi, for 1 month I started playing Dead by Daylight again, after taking a break for almost a year because I saw how the survivors get stronger with all the new perks like decisive strike, dead hard etc. And now I have decided to try again this game in which I invested a lot of money and time, but surprise ... nothing has changed, the survivors are stronger, all the new and old killers are so useless, no matter of the perks and add on you have for him. In my opinion, in a maximum of 2 years, this game will be just a good memory , because there will be no more players, because everyone will start playing as a survivor and will not have matches to find, because no one will he wants to be the killer. So if you can't find a balance between survivors or killers, it will be a lost game, just like 13th Friday, no matter how many DLCs are added.
Comments
Not even in your dreams ... In a few years after the beta was closed, the price drops, worse than GTA V.
They didn't even change anything with the old killers, Freddy Kruger, when I first started playing with him, he was unstoppable and now he's like a puppet for survivors.
"all the new perks like decisive strike, dead hard etc"
New perks? DS is from 2016 and DH from 2017. Reworked DS is from 2019, WAY longer than a year ago.
Everything is clear. It doesn't matter how old or new the perks are ,the point is that the survivors have too much power. It's easy to create a balance between the both sides...And it sounds like that , the killers remain the same and so does the survivors , but the survivors can't access the exit or get out until they are completely healed. Everything is so simple.