BHVR, what were y’all thinking with the off the record buff???
I’m not understanding where this came from??? I can’t see a lot of people running BT over OTR. This is insane.
I’m not understanding where this came from??? I can’t see a lot of people running BT over OTR. This is insane.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Both perks suck now if he hits you with off the record your not going anywhere so you will just get hit right away again.
Okay but my big question is why is it 80 seconds?????
How that works?
You gain more distance than with DS. If this can't help you, then nothing can.
You just want to get carried by perks.
Bro i dont use perks lol.
look at this right here best description I've seen and where anything do you see good for survivors?
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/330081/comprehensive-feedback-on-perk-changes#latest
Nobody is gonna use DS anymore now after that ridiculous change.
Then what is your issue?
You don't get any distance now vs you are basically unhooked healthy.
Off the record buff is better than current DS.
Ds was already nerfed to the ground the point is there is no more looping the only fun thing in this game is looping and chase now its just gens and .....unhooks i guess? My issue is faster pallet breaks regen after swing less distance after getting hit. All a killer needs now is stbfl play with your food bamboozle and i dono whatever else they want to bring that got buffed.
Yeah they totally screwed up these perk changes, I understand the current meta feels so stale but gutting the perks like this is not gonna magically make the game better. EDIT- OTR is overtuned though.
Playing solo with those teammates is gonna be a disaster. Not that I plan on playing solo of all these changes go live.
How so? Changes are helping mainly M1 killers, which is good thing.
You can't loop killers because of 10% speed? Git gud then
There are some issues for sure. Mainly Nurse and camping, but Bubba won't be able to kill both survivors, so that's good. So probably best camper is going to be a Trickster.
I even said nerfing the most common perks is a terrible idea. And a lot of these “buffs” are garbage.
10 % speed more blood lust 10% gen breaks and swings bro its not just percent on 1 thing.... How will he not? he can still hit you twice off the hook instantly.
more buffs are good than garbage imo, but some perks are just impossible to save with just number changes.
No, he won't. That extra movement speed is enough for it.
He might be able to get it with addons, but definetly not basekit. I will test that on PTB.
10% gen breaks -> nice looping
Pallets, swings -> you can't loop Nemesis / Demo? They are already destroying pallets faster and recover faster. So that won't be an issue. Interesting is that they are going to have an option M1 vs M2.
Bloodlust? Again mainly M1 killers, offensive powers remove Bloodlust and you usually don't get past Bloodlust 1, which is same.
Why am I seeing the glimpse of pre nerf mom all over again?
Just test out the ptb ull see looping is a thing of the past. Theres a reason survivors that loop are complaining its not just us crying its cause now the game is a whole diffrent game that we would like to play. Enjoy 30 min killer que times. Ive seen plenty of non m1 killers use bloodlust for an advantage.
Sure they use it around unsafe pallets, but it's not that effective. I rarely get past Bloodlust 1, but usually not even that. Bloodlust 1 is same.
Looping is not thing of the past, you are still going to loop killers. Many killers will change very little.
survivors that loop are complaining
Every survivors loop, it's the only fun thing about this game and so far you are crying most.
It's not whole different game, lot of killers will be exactly same or worse because of perk nerfs. Changes will buff mainly m1 killers, who needed it most, so changes for killers are great.
Every survivor loops if you go down to in most games within 10 seconds or you dont know how to not throw down a pallet and run a are with combos you are not looping you are just spamming space while running.? That is a laugh no they dont. Look this changes the whole game to gen rush hold m1 meta for survivors you will see. I see where they are heading their game toward.
No, you are just super bad at theory crafting.
So far it looks like you don't know how to loop if you think this will ruin looping.
Windows are exactly same for example.
Nemesis, Blight, Demogorgon, Huntress, Trickster, Trapper, Hag, Hillbilly, Bubba, Deathslinger, Executioner, Twins, Artist, Cenobite, Nurse
Will not change much or get worse with perk nerfs.
Killer who will benefit from this:
Onryō, Oni, Ghost Face, Plague, Legion, Spirit, Clown, Pig, Doctor, Shape
The killer who will benefit most is Wraith.
Only thing that ever bothered me about ds in any state was when I fell for it. I’m chasing someone and the ds user jumps in a locker. And my moronic self goes “hah stupid! I saw that!” Boom ds, almost fell for it every time. Saw it last night and just aimed deathslings rifle at the locker until time ran out.
I see what everyone’s saying about Otr, but as I rarely chase someone who is just unhooked this won’t affect me at all, well mostly, only if they use it to bodyblock during endgame. But meh, if it gets that far, sometimes I have it coming
Yea im bad at looping sorry lol i dont know why all the loopers are saying the same i guess? you'll see what this game turns into done conversating with someone who dosent see whats going on enjoy the game though i will be going to another.
if 10% is going to be such a big deal in your opinion, why is noone using Brutal Strength? That is double of what you are crying about and so far I have seen it only on Pig, Clown and walking Nurse.