An appeal for basekit WGLF/BBQ stacks
Fantastic work, devs! I'm loving what I'm seeing so far and can't wait to play.
I'm glad you removed the BP bonuses from these perks. However!
I think that the stacking mechanics of both should be basekit. They don't even have to grant BP. It's more about rewarding the behaviour.
Each perk encourages healthy play for the game by rewarding it.
For survs it rewards altruistic play in safe hook saves and protection hits.
For killers it rewards spreading out your hooks among the survivors.
These are great methods of positive reinforcement that encourage, reward and teach good play habits to the player base.
You're free to change what they reward to whatever you like, but I think the mechanic is too good and, really, fundamental to be either abandoned or locked to one perk.
I suggest and hope for these mechanics to be adapted for basekit on both sides.
Keep up the great work!
Comments