Basekit Changes and Facecamping Bubba
A little while ago, I had an idea for how to address Bubba's facecamping: what if his saw stopped (not put him in tantrum, just stopped and went on cooldown) if he sawed into somebody with the Endurance status effect applied to them? That way, I theorised, at least Borrowed Time would do something (via guaranteeing a trade instead of a double-down) against a facecamping Bubba, provided you do actually get the save off, which is pretty common anyway. The flaw, of course, was that it relied on all survivors having Borrowed Time, a perk that didn't have a 100% pickrate at any point.
Now, though, the Endurance status effect is going to be guaranteed to any survivor who gets unhooked regardless of perks, so once again I ask: Should Bubba's saw stop and go on cooldown if he hits Endurance? It'll put a hard stop to Bubba's ability to facecamp and prevent any and all unhooks, and put him back down with the rest of the killers who can only guarantee a trade.
I think this idea has more merit now than it did then, but what do you guys think?
Comments