"Survivors who wish Guardian was a viable alternative to BT, we hear you"
"BT now gives the same movement speed boost that Guardian did. No, we didn't buff Guardian"
"BT now gives the same movement speed boost that Guardian did. No, we didn't buff Guardian"
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Is it known if they stack though?
Yeah I was actually starting to like guardian a bit more now but BT is now objectively better
That would be the funniest part if they didn't. It's only 3 additional seconds of haste, flat out worse than BT, to really drive in that the devs don't care about survivor perks from Stranger Things.
I hope it does stack, since assuming No One Left Behind gives a permanent 7% haste, that should also stack with the unhook speed buff.
This was the first thing I noticed about this update..๐ Babysitter (not Guardian) has the BEST perk icon in game (cause: Steve! ๐) and I even sometimes ran it but it's honestly not useful... And now even less so. I hope it gets reworked in the future.