The New Haste Effect
How exactly is this going to work with babysitter/guardian? Is it doubling the timer? Or will it just not work anymore
How exactly is this going to work with babysitter/guardian? Is it doubling the timer? Or will it just not work anymore
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't see why Guardian should effect it one way or the other. It doesn't offer a speed boost currently so, while it may be subject to change, now it's just haste + Guardian's effects.
Doesnt babysitter give u a 7% haste effect
it does
Huh. Totally forgot about that. Even as I used it I always thought it was just the hidden scratch marks and blood.
I was wondering the same thing!
Hopefully it stacks?
Seems like they forgot about it
Probably stacks then. I also wonder about the killer side with Brutal Strength and STBFL.