Infinite corrupt intervention???
What happens if you don’t down a survivor at all??? Will the gens be blocked forever?
What happens if you don’t down a survivor at all??? Will the gens be blocked forever?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think the old duration still applies, it just ends early if you down someone.
I imagine it still has its max time the same as now, and just has the addition of a down disabling it early
Wait nevermind the timeline will stop… I answered my own question!!!
It will last its normal duration of 120 seconds, but will be ended prematurely if you put someone into the dying state.