Thank you for these changes bhvr!

So happy to see some basekit changes to help tunneling, as well as helping out killers a bit more and altering gen speed slightly. These are good changes I believe, obviously we'll have to see how they are in actual gameplay but this is a step in the right direction to address the major issues.

I like some perk changes, and don't like others, but it's good to see the meta change just to have some more refreshing matches where the perks you're facing is a little more unexpected.

Sad to see the ds, self-care and iron will changes, I imagine no one will run those now as they are pretty much useless.

Also ruin got nerfed pretty toughly but I find hex perks unreliable so it doesn't affect me too much anyways.

But overall I think these are some good changes and excited to see how they are in the ptb.

Comments