At least i know not to keep p3ing.

Could care less of the "exclusive reward" so i am glad that we know all it does is give a special emblem for your prestige. I can p3 the ones i was almost done with but not reset myself for no reason. Anyone else gonna stop the p3 "quest"?

Comments

  • Possibly the most lacklustre reward I've seen I was excited but my excitement dropped to zero

  • Dredge was my final p3

    glad its over in a way tbh

  • I was going to sacrifice my 4th items on a P2 claudette

    A few hundred thousand bloodpoints as compensation would have been enough

    But an icon? AN ICON?? ######### that, who the ######### cares about an icon, how is that compensation for the offerings/items/addons I sacrificed every time I prestiged someone?

  • I’m going to finish my killers since I only had Nemesis Huntress and Twins to go, but any thoughts about doing more survivors beyond my mains are out the window, that’s for sure. Really disappointed there wasn’t anything more.