So whens SBMM coming out?

Games today is what 0 SBMM looks like.

I'm getting basically new players who cant do anything... and I usually escape often so clearly something is wrong

Comments

  • soon.jpg

    Any second now

  • Maybe with the perk and prestige rework update

  • Today for me as Killer I have to wait 5 minutes to find a match but the groups of survivors I see don't deserve to go against a P3 dredge with a lot of experience

  • @EntitySpawn said:

    Games today is what 0 SBMM looks like.

    I'm getting basically new players who cant do anything... and I usually escape often so clearly something is wrong

    Have you been letting people escape a lot during the event?

    SBMM is definitely still working - the first couple of days of the event were a bit manky, as the playerbase more than doubled overnight, a lot of which were returning veterans.

    It felt pretty decent last night, aside from one obviously cursed lobby that I straight up dodged (I don't mind 1 TTV, but 4 TTVs with Cyrillic names...yeah, never doing that again).

  • @StarLost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/329696/so-whens-sbmm-coming-out

    Have you been letting people escape a lot during the event?

    SBMM is definitely still working - the first couple of days of the event were a bit manky, as the playerbase more than doubled overnight, a lot of which were returning veterans.

    It felt pretty decent last night, aside from one obviously cursed lobby that I straight up dodged (I don't mind 1 TTV, but 4 TTVs with Cyrillic names...yeah, never doing that again).

    Its survivor and killer, just bad playerts all round which I dont massively see but recently I'm seeing so many players just throw or never touching a gen.

    Maybe it's the increase of players but it's a bad experience either way sadly

  • @EntitySpawn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3014125#Comment_3014125

    Its survivor and killer, just bad playerts all round which I dont massively see but recently I'm seeing so many players just throw or never touching a gen.

    Maybe it's the increase of players but it's a bad experience either way sadly

    Yeah I've seen things stabilize a lot since the event started, as people find their place. Give it a try today, having great matches thus far (very, very even).

  • @StarLost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3015981#Comment_3015981

    Yeah I've seen things stabilize a lot since the event started, as people find their place. Give it a try today, having great matches thus far (very, very even).

    Was 50/50 today, had some people doing nothing. Hit 2nd stage often too, but was better than the other day but still not my level of players