I'm the only one with this issue
As killer, when you pick up a survivor, you see all hooks (unless you have scourge hook perks or basement hooks) in light orange aura. When you put a survivor on the hook, you see the yellow aura of that hook.
I think it might be just me, but a couple of times I got confused and I couldn't tell which hook was the one with the hooked survivor.
When you look at this picture you may say that you can clearly see which hook has the hooked survivor. But when you're playing and thinking about what to do as killer during the match, you may get confused (at least I got confused a couple of times on indoor maps).
Other than this very minor thing, I think the event is great.

Comments
It's not just you. I've gotten confused by the hook aura colors as well.