Why hasn't Flashbangs been in the shrine yet?

Simple question. I've checked the shrine every week since last summer and it hasn't been in the shrine yet.

I have a few friends who want to get it, without buying the character.

So can we please add it to the shrine? 😥

Comments

  • Because it's more often perks that have been out forever that show up.. there's sadly 107 survivor/96 killer perks out there.. so .. yeah,...with 2 per week, that's 104 per year.. and new perks show up all the time... and some of them more often than others, for some reason..

  • None of RE perks were in the shrine yet. I was waiting for them for months and ended up buying DLC just for them cause its faster. Even though I only play one character of the 3

  • You're better off buying the DLC at a discount and preferably from me.

  • @Chadku said:

    You're better off buying the DLC at a discount and preferably from me.

    dllcs allways go on sale indeed

  • @Marcavecunc said:

    Because it's more often perks that have been out forever that show up.. there's sadly 107 survivor/96 killer perks out there.. so .. yeah,...with 2 per week, that's 104 per year.. and new perks show up all the time... and some of them more often than others, for some reason..

    I could be wrong but I thought rookie spirit was in the shrine. Also fairly certain a Mikaela perk was added to the shrine at some point.

    @ShinobuSK said:

    None of RE perks were in the shrine yet. I was waiting for them for months and ended up buying DLC just for them cause its faster. Even though I only play one character of the 3

    You sure? I haven't checked but I'm certain at least 1 Jill perk and Leon perk has been in it.

    @Chadku said:

    You're better off buying the DLC at a discount and preferably from me.

    I already own it lol it's for a few friends of mine

    Well they won't buy it on sale lol they just want to get it for free