If today is not the blogpost about perk changes...

I think I cry :-(((((

Pleaseeee can't wait to see key perk changes. The waiting is killing meeee.

Comments

  • I'm predicting a part 1 post Thursday and a part 2 post Tuesday

  • Or first 5 perks on friday and then other 5 next week. Remember these are the same people who took Maurice, so they are capable of anything

  • @ShinobuSK said:

    Or first 5 perks on friday and then other 5 next week. Remember these are the same people who took Maurice, so they are capable of anything

    I'm praying that dredge stole maurice for a future killer to use

  • @ShinobuSK said:

    Or first 5 perks on friday and then other 5 next week. Remember these are the same people who took Maurice, so they are capable of anything

    What if he is still alive and Dredge just eated a different horse... Hmm.