No Reward for Invitations?

Several times now I have found an invitation, completed generators, etc and escaped alive, but no mask is given. Is finding an invitation not 100% for an event reward? I'm confused.

Comments

  • 250 bloodpoints for the invitation..

    But yeah you should unlock a mask after each game, until you have all 12.. (if you escape/survive until gates/hatch open, or finish match as killer)

    But from what you said, you did escape.. so you should have gotten something. The reward only shows once you go back to the lobby though. It'll pop up at the bottom, in the middle, along with a counter x/12 to let you know how many you have so far.

  • @Marcavecunc said:

    250 bloodpoints for the invitation..

    But yeah you should unlock a mask after each game, until you have all 12.. (if you escape/survive until gates/hatch open, or finish match as killer)

    But from what you said, you did escape.. so you should have gotten something. The reward only shows once you go back to the lobby though. It'll pop up at the bottom, in the middle, along with a counter x/12 to let you know how many you have so far.

    That's what I thought. But several times already, this is not the case. and I've even gone through all killers and survivors to see if I've gotten anything new and I haven't

  • @SwampDaddy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3013781#Comment_3013781

    That's what I thought. But several times already, this is not the case. and I've even gone through all killers and survivors to see if I've gotten anything new and I haven't

    Sorry to hear. I haven't experienced problems with it yet.. Heck, the other way around, I kept forgetting if I'm the last survivor not on hook and the hatch is available (or if I'm still up on my feet and someone opens a gate) it doesn't matter if I die, I'll still get it..!

    But yeah it's annoying, worst thing is how the invitation pedestal is hard to see.. The crown pedestals used to be so visible from across the map.. Now, even if you're on top of it, you can hardly see it :/

  • See? And again. Earned 29k bloodpoints from the match, and no mask, even though I got an invitation. So what am I missing??????

  • Maybe you already have all masks that you can acquire.

  • I sometimes forgot i picked up the invitation, and missed the reward notification, just double check the killers/survivors head cosmetics in lobby


    Killer Masks in Twisted Masquerade

    • The Artist
    • The Huntress
    • The Spirit
    • The Trapper
    • The Trickster
    • The Deathslinger

    Survivor Masks in Twisted Masquerade

    • Ace Visconti
    • Dwight Fairfield
    • Elodie Rakoto
    • Jane Romero
    • Michaela Reid
    • Yui Kumura


  • @Zen_but_not_Zen said:

    I sometimes forgot i picked up the invitation, and missed the reward notification, just double check the killers/survivors head cosmetics in lobby

    Killer Masks in Twisted Masquerade

    • The Artist
    • The Huntress
    • The Spirit
    • The Trapper
    • The Trickster
    • The Deathslinger

    Survivor Masks in Twisted Masquerade

    • Ace Visconti
    • Dwight Fairfield
    • Elodie Rakoto
    • Jane Romero
    • Michaela Reid
    • Yui Kumura

    Yeah I'm glad I got them all but before i did i used to check every character.. and in previous events too

  • You need to have the invitation active when either two things happen. A) an exit gate opens, or B) the hatch opens. Basically, don't grab the invitation late, or waste time looking for it late.

  • @Zen_but_not_Zen said:

    I sometimes forgot i picked up the invitation, and missed the reward notification, just double check the killers/survivors head cosmetics in lobby

    Killer Masks in Twisted Masquerade

    • The Artist
    • The Huntress
    • The Spirit
    • The Trapper
    • The Trickster
    • The Deathslinger

    Survivor Masks in Twisted Masquerade

    • Ace Visconti
    • Dwight Fairfield
    • Elodie Rakoto
    • Jane Romero
    • Michaela Reid
    • Yui Kumura

    Good grief! I'm so ridiculous. I have all of those. I thought more characters would get one. I'm a Nea main. I'm so disappointed she doesn't get one! Thank you for listing these. I honestly thought everyone got one.