Where to watch the Game Awards DbD announcement
I know they are happening on Dec 6th, but does anyone know what time or where to watch them? I would like to try to attend the stream ^^
I know they are happening on Dec 6th, but does anyone know what time or where to watch them? I would like to try to attend the stream ^^
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Visit their website. You can find all kinds of timezones there.
Hello!
You'll probably be able to watch it on the website (I think not 100% sure tho)
https://thegameawards.com/?fbclid=IwAR2LxJOppmBSvnbDreQzyX7aUPABZJugWtEk27FiTaSLf_G_Avw8H2-DbXk
Also you will be able to watch it on Livestream - YouTube & Twitch.
I'm so excited!!! I can't wait to see what they announce! Does anyone know what time it'll be live?
Can you still vote for DbD?
google is your friend
I actually meant what time during the stream. I know when the whole thing starts, but I wasn't sure if it was towards the end or beginning of it. It falls right during the busiest time of my night and I don't want to miss it, this game is super important to me