basement trapper
So i had a challenge to hook so many survivors in the basement and i thought why not give trapper a shot. It was in the police station and by god it was the most fun ive had yet playing this game. Most ive laughed in a long time. I know its frowned upon and "toxic" but i literally had a challenge in the tome for it. Its like the developers wanted this to be a viable strat. Its pure evil 🤣
Comments
funniest part about it all of the matches are against iridescent 2's (i would assume) and they just step in every trap over and over again lmao
Trapper is fun to play but not fun to go against. I had a lot of fun playing him but I hate matches against him... unless I know the Survivors on hook or you've proven yourself to be a team player... seeya back at the campsite!
You... can't assume that? And rank means nothing now anyways
i assumed theres some sort of rank involvment when it comes to matchmaking.. ive been playing mostly really good people since ive hit iridescent. i mean that would just be stupid if that plays 0 part in matchmaking
Well...it doesn't, at all, you've just been getting lucky, it's only the rewards at the end of the month rank effects