Hooked on You Jake Cosmetic
Hello!
Will there be any way people not on pc could receive the jake cosmetic from purchase of the game? I was going to buy the game and hope to have the cosmetic on my xbox, but I want to know if thats even possible.
Hello!
Will there be any way people not on pc could receive the jake cosmetic from purchase of the game? I was going to buy the game and hope to have the cosmetic on my xbox, but I want to know if thats even possible.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You'll prob just get an exclusive code or just since your account also has dbd it will just automatically give it to your account.