More Separate Keybinds
Currently, every single one of these are bound to a single button:
- Skillcheck
- Vault
- Enter/Exit/Search locker
- Drop pallet
- Break pallet
- Kick generator
- Hook survivor
- Pick up survivor
- Open Exit Gate Switch (Killer)
- Close hatch
And there’s similar issues for other keybinds as well. Why is this a thing? Console has multiple unused buttons that can also be bound to, and keyboard could absolutely have separated keybinds for basically any of these individually.
Comments
I would like that as well although for perks/killer actions. It could be combined too.
And you could make an option if you want to keep it all on a single button or if you want to split.
Perks/actions which are all on E:
DH, 4ThePeople, Boon, Any Means Necessary, Blast Mine, Clairvoyance, Pebble, Flashbang, Repressed Alliance, Syringe, Styptic, Glass Bead (+ any I missed)
Now imagine you want to use the Blast Mine together with repressed alliance... Everytime you place the mine you block the Gen too (once both are active). It would be great if one could use separate keys.
Also another reason for this: once you rebind something to another button (for me skillchecks are easier on M4) that can cause some stuff to get wonky if you bind other stuff to the same button (I can react faster on M4 so DH goes to M4 too). So everytime I use e.g. Repressed alliance and forget to change it back to E, I block the Gen once I get a skillcheck. Or I have to live with inefficiency when using it together with DH.
You could say that this is my fault, but why limit the players choices because everything uses the same button?
Console players have a bigger problem, since they can unintentionally drop pallets when they want to self heal. Same goes for PC players who want to unhook but use Self Care instead....