The balancing experience
So I began playing survivor again and as I prefer solo gameplay, because otherwise the game is totally in favor of the survivor, while with random teammates you basically have a completely random round which is a little bit more balanced.
I searched entire 10 minutes for a lobby on rank 10.
Found a 3vs1 against a billy which camped me in the basement.
Could you please fix balance for killers and make survivors vulnerable.
I was camped in a 3vs1 against a skilled billy with enough playtime to play different and I didnt even do anything to him.
This was my first game, I guess it won't get better.
But this is the reason, I can't stand playing solo survivor, while I actually would enjoy it.
Comments
Fix the rank system and solo-gameplay will improve by a lot.
At the moment my biggest problem playing solo is that my teammates are always afk doing nothing