Entity hungers is broken
So I get entity hungers when I have 8 hooks but I chose not to kill anyone and I had well over 30K points. Now I also even had match were I had 6 hooks but killed 2 survivors and still over 20K points. But then I get brutal killer when I AFK almost whole match or just find glypths or something. 4 silver medals should be enough not to depip especially as some of them where close to gold.

Comments
Yeah ... that whole system is pretty wonky, not gonna lie. I got pips in games were I thought that I played really badly, and I depipped in games that I totally owned.
I think the biggest offenders are still the Adapt Achievments. They are reasonably after rank resets, but next to impossiburu once you proceeded far enough. And with some killers you can't even use your powers properly, as this will kill your points in the hunting category or something. Ever saw a guide of how to adept pig or myers?
You're in iridescent. You need 1 gold 4 silver or equivalent to pip. This has been the case ever since they updated Embelms about, 2-3 years ago? This hasn't changed.
Though with MMR arguably it should, depipping shouldn't be a thing full stop.
It's mostly okay as killer - the only areas where I can realistically depip is if I get absolutely trounced at Iri level, and even then I generally safety.
It's way too easy to depip and way too difficult to pip as survivor at times, as you get no credit for hanging in there if you're being camped, and the 'credit' you get for gens done while being chased is pitifully low.
Removing depipping makes sense, depipping in general shouldn't be a thing anymore now that grade serves no matchmaking purpose. Not only is it confusing and might trick newer players into thinking grade is tied to matchmaking, but it's also discouraging when you're close to getting a grade up to depip, it causes a lot of frustration on both sides knowing that your only reward after a tough game is to lose a pip.
Losing an iri pip when theres a few days to go because a killer disconnected was infuriating.
The problem was not to pip but that I lose pips and it's very inconsistent.