Red Herring buff/rework

After repairing a Generator for at least 3 seconds, its Aura is highlighted to you in yellow.

The Generator stays highlighted until it is either fully repaired, you start repairing another Generator, or perform a rushed action to vault a Pallet, a Window, enter or leave the locker:

  • Upon performing a rushed action, the Loud Noise Notification is transferred to a highlighted generator.

Red Herring has a cool-down of 60/50/40 seconds.

Comments

  • No built in quick and quiet, too easy to abuse.

    But I do like the idea that doing a rushed action also triggers red herring (so the killer would hear two loud noises)

  • @Marcavecunc said:

    No built in quick and quiet, too easy to abuse.

    But I do like the idea that doing a rushed action also triggers red herring (so the killer would hear two loud noises)

    If there is a loud noise, it is transfered. Quick & Quiet removes the noises, so does negate red herring.

  • @RakNieborakYT said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3012259#Comment_3012259

    If there is a loud noise, it is transfered. Quick & Quiet removes the noises, so does negate red herring.

    Your red herring does indeed transfer the loud noise,..

    No Red herring + quick and quiet = no noise

    cant be b0othered to do the full analysis.. too drunk and high right now

  • I'd like it to be an activated ability while in a locker

  • @TeabaggingGhostface said:

    I'd like it to be an activated ability while in a locker

    It's actually our red herring. No need to be the activated ability perk, since you don't need to stay in a locker for even 15 seconds + it kinda collides with flashbang.

    The imrpoved red herring I did I find an alternate for Quick & Quiet. It just has a bit more requirements (do a bit of a gen, longer cooldown).