Gotta love the "Im reporting you for camping" hatemail

sorry I didn't screenshot it normally, I was too lazy.

Comments

  • oh you're on ps4 too. Nice message you had, I lost counts of them

    The only thing I can say is avoid to use certain words like nuts and don't send picture (like I did with the "GitGud" doctor meme) since they might report you to sony and you might get banned for it.

    I got 1 week ban for sending people that picture when they called me names so, yeah.. fun

  • Malakir said:

    oh you're on ps4 too. Nice message you had, I lost counts of them

    The only thing I can say is avoid to use certain words like nuts and don't send picture (like I did with the "GitGud" doctor meme) since they might report you to sony and you might get banned for it.

    I got 1 week ban for sending people that picture when they called me names so, yeah.. fun

    I've said raunchier than that before and never been banned so lets hope I'm in the clear!
  • I've gotten some interesting ahem messages as both killer and survivor even recently as this week or so where i was accused of cyber bullying among other things.

    I just laughed it off and moved on and it takes a lot and I mean a lot to get me riled up so the toxicity doesn't set me off. That doesn't mean I don't report the bad stuff I do, but I also know when ppl are just blowing off steam.