What's the most points you've received as killer?
This is mine with Freddy
36,867
This is mine with Freddy
36,867
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I grabbed 6 green glyphs
I think I managed something close to 100k during the lunar event, and I've hit 60k+ doing glyphs.
I think around 45k with glyphs or during Lunar New Year event. If we talk about bloodpoints... well I got 197k with 5 cakes as killer and I'm very proud of that ๐
Something along this lines. The Flan galore sure makes playing a lot of fun.
And along this lines as survivor.
From the tally screen, I had 51k once. From the actual rewards, the highest I've ever gotten was 201k, I believe.
Somehing like 34k+ with Ghostface
Something along those numbers, double points weekend + 5 streamers or something, full bbq/wglf stacks
During this event somewhere around 165k, it was a wild time
Back when lunar envelopes were a thing, I got 70k once.
During this event, I think 36k. Green glyphs never seem to stack properly for me - only the last one I find counts...