I am tired of almost every map being a flat plane
I am not talking about buildings, I am talking about the floor. Not hills that sometime spawn or a structure, I am talking about the terrain of each map.
As far as I can tell, only the swamp maps do anything special with the terrain, but the more I play that more it stands out to me.
Maybe it is because they removed all of the grass from the ground, but a lot of the maps just end up feeling the same because they are all just flat.
I want Mount Ormond to be an actual mountain top, not just a square of flat snow.
I want Shelter Woods to feel like a dense forest with small streams and roots, not just a couple of trees.
I want Gas Heaven to have an actual road into the station, not just randomly placed there for no one to use.
Sure, I know the lore excuse that these were all just created by the entity as imitations but I really do feel like this is a missed opportunity that could help Dead By Daylight make each map feel more special.
Comments
That's actually the reasons why I like the swamp
Lol, Autohaven looks like is sitting in top of a concrete floor painted like dirt.
Swamp map is so cool. Yup agree with this post-.