Rift Fragments past tier 70

It's probably been suggested before but.. I feel like any rift fragment you get once you've maxed out the rift should give you a bonus of some kind. Bloodpoints, most likely, though I wouldn't be against shards (or cells, but that would be unrealistic of me to expect that)

5k or 10k bloodpoints per fragment would be nice. Heck, I'd settle with 1k per fragment, but it seems a bit low, considering all you've gone through to reach 70, but it would still be better than nothing at all, as it currently is.

Comments

  • True.

    I also wish the rifts offered more than just skins and charms. 95% of the charms they offer are so forgettable. I will always be an advocate for lobby customizations and loading screens.

  • @Mazoobi said:

    True.

    I also wish the rifts offered more than just skins and charms. 95% of the charms they offer are so forgettable. I will always be an advocate for lobby customizations and loading screens.

    Agreed on the charms, especially on survivor.. They're hardly noticeable. On killer, they show up way bigger on the hooks so I don't mind them as much.. but on survivor? Eeehh.. (and to be honest I hardly bother equipping any on killer because it's so pointless)

  • @Marcavecunc said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3011208#Comment_3011208

    Agreed on the charms, especially on survivor.. They're hardly noticeable. On killer, they show up way bigger on the hooks so I don't mind them as much.. but on survivor? Eeehh.. (and to be honest I hardly bother equipping any on killer because it's so pointless)

    I don't know any other game that emphasizes charms so hard unlike DBD lmao.

  • @Mazoobi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3011210#Comment_3011210

    I don't know any other game that emphasizes charms so hard unlike DBD lmao.

    True. And they're sooo underwhelming, too!

    I have 19-20 pages of charms, and most of them are super forgettable..!

    I wish the game had an option to favourite/hide charms.. So many of them would go hidden so I would only see the good ones.

  • @Marcavecunc said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3011214#Comment_3011214

    True. And they're sooo underwhelming, too!

    I have 19-20 pages of charms, and most of them are super forgettable..!

    I wish the game had an option to favourite/hide charms.. So many of them would go hidden so I would only see the good ones.

    What tilts me the most are the charms that each rift has that are repeated 5 times from the basic form to iridescent form...

    At least put those charms on the free track and not the premium track ughhhhh-

    A filter for charms would be appreciated bc the only ones I rotate with are the Coco marsmallow, Yun-Jin chibi, Lunar lantern, and pride 2021

  • @Mazoobi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3011216#Comment_3011216

    What tilts me the most are the charms that each rift has that are repeated 5 times from the basic form to iridescent form...

    At least put those charms on the free track and not the premium track ughhhhh-

    A filter for charms would be appreciated bc the only ones I rotate with are the Coco marsmallow, Yun-Jin chibi, Lunar lantern, and pride 2021

    Yeah that's one of the bad things about the rift.. all the repeated slate charms that no one ######### uses in the first place. I don't care how "rare" it is, it's still junk, I don't want it!