The majority of the time, I finish them. Except maybe the first time when I don't know they are using it and I'm looking around frantically for killers. I always stand and stare at the person who missed it. XD
I'm the type of person that hits all the skill checks on merciless storm, feels proud about not missing them, then goes on another gen and fails a basic skill check.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I almost always hit them, but I miss them maybe 5-10% of the time.
Same.
but I do the disappointed staring extra disappointed to make up for it
I focus on the screen SO hard whenever Merciless Storm procs.
I haven't seen the perk in a while though.
Never faced a killer with that perk, not even once.
Sometimes I miss them, sometimes I don't.
When i know it's in place, i hardly miss them. But when i get caught off guard then yeah i might miss the second skill check of the sequence ๐
The majority of the time, I finish them. Except maybe the first time when I don't know they are using it and I'm looking around frantically for killers. I always stand and stare at the person who missed it. XD
I'm the type of person that hits all the skill checks on merciless storm, feels proud about not missing them, then goes on another gen and fails a basic skill check.
never faced a killer with merciless storm before aside from sadako itself
My friend is the type of person that let go gen right before the perk to let me finish repairing because she can't trust herself in that.
It always funny how sometimes she is sooo stressed out by first unexpected storm that she completes skill checks with no fails lol