Pip lose for rank up on player disconnect
Hello everyone! I believe majority of us had this happen in one way or another, but don't you just LOVE it when players disconnect in the middle of the match because the match is not going in their favor which makes the match less enjoyable.
There should be a system which automatically detects when a player disconnects in a match to prevent you from losing a pip for both sides - killers and survivors. The system should take into account how many gens are completed and how many survivors are remaining (alive) and how many DC'd.
The only person who should lose their pips is the player/s who disconnect and face a potential rank downgrade as a punishment for disconnecting early because I do not feel like the system is punishing enough (with the current matchmaking cooldown).
What do you guys think about it?
Comments
I agree with it, when someone disconnects early game you have no way not to lose the pip if you're at red ranks. This should be avoided.