Ps4 - Aftercare, Prove Thyself and We'll make it bug that causes everything to be faster

When healing a survivor with We'll Make It with the perks Aftercare and Prove Thyself active (on the survivor) and We'll Make It runs out midheal, causes this glitch to happen. The result is a glitched version of Prove Thyself being applied to most actions in game (repair, cleansing, healing, unhooking) even applies to stuff that shouldn't be affected (such as being healed, intractable killer powers like Pinhead's box, and most importantly vaulting)


My friend and I accidentally came across this glitch and tried to find the source to hopefully get it patched. This is a video that shows our findings.


https://youtu.be/qk9qjgdWK3E


Hopefully it gets patched soon, I tend to use these three in the same build and two of these perks are very popular so it can accidentally happen in multiple games. I dont want anybody to be accidentally banned.

Tagged: Pending

Comments