I miss the observer
Even though you couldn't play as him I feel like he played a really important role in the game and as a character who knows where he is now
Even though you couldn't play as him I feel like he played a really important role in the game and as a character who knows where he is now
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I wouldnt be suprised if he showed up as a Killer soon. If they set up 10 tomes worth of info about him just to make him go poof then uhhhhhh... that would suck
You can find him chilling in the basement if you miss him that much