Masquerade Masks

How do I know which masks I have gotten so far? I know what the masks look like but I don't have all the characters unlocked yet, and once i complete a trial with an invitation it is not showing me how many I have unlocked and how many more I need to collect?

Comments

  • If you go to the store, select a character you don't own (but has an earnable mask) then click "view catalogue."

    You can then change the filter to show all items, and can actually equip earned cosmetics onto characters you don't yet own.

  • @Bupkiss said:

    There has got to be an easier way. Moderator where can we find a list of the masks we have? Four times after the game it told me whose mask I got. Three times it did not. How do I know without searching individually through all 60+ characters?

    You only need to look at 12 characters, as there are only 12 that can get masks. Also for some you don’t even have to look as you already know you got them or you have them unlocked and can just look in their inventory


    edit:

    from GBKs pinned thread these are the ones you can earn masks for:

    Untitled Image

    The blocked names, from left to right, are: Elodie Rakoto; Dwight Fairfield; Jane Romero; Mikaela Reid.

  • I don'r have all of the characters unlocked so i can't check their customization to see if I unlocked them.

  • @Bupkiss said:

    Also once all twelve are collected will the invitations keep showing up in game for you? Can you still get points for collecting it if it does?

    Yes, it is still good for points.

  • It’s also needed for a challenge in the event rift