Get RID of square jungle gyms on maps
Every single survivor in this game does figure 8's around this horribly designed structure that's been in the game since 2016 just like others things from the past it needs to go. let's focus on the new maps design where those things disappear. The Old designed horrid maps is what keeps these noob survivors out of ASH. Dead Hard specifically doesn't help, can't wait for that change either.
WHAT IN THE HELL kind of fun gameplay is running in a circle over and over and over. It's not, that's not what this game should feature.
Comments
So you are upset that being able to loop a killer is a thing?
No and im pretty sure you know what i mean without the trolling thanks
Trolling? It genuinely sounds like you're annoyed at looping. If that's the case I'd recommend playing a different game.
I'm specifically talking about the square structures on maps survivors glue themselves too. Not looping, idc if i get looped but every game being the same location because you can practically infinite if the killer doesn't have bamboozle
Imma be honest, I have no clue which jungle gym you mean. None that I remember remind me of a square.
Tell me you suck at killer without telling me you suck at killer. Needing bamboozle? This has to be a troll