dredge sound effects to loud
does anyone else struggle to hear the hatch whilst being chased by the dredge? sometimes I can barely hear it even when I'm pretty close to it.
does anyone else struggle to hear the hatch whilst being chased by the dredge? sometimes I can barely hear it even when I'm pretty close to it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah we've realized that if we're the last survivor alive in the darkness, we're not getting the hatch because he's too loud. And he's too loud ALL THE TIME. The sound effects in the darkness should function like Freddy's lullaby when you're asleep where it's louder if he's closer to you, but it still should not be so loud that you can't hear what's going on if you already can't SEE what's going on.