Players being allowed to change the menu music to whatever they want and lobby effects.

I honestly think it can be quite annoying when players have to stick with one menu music in lobby, and if they want to change the lobby effects, so it would be nice to implement a feature where players can choose what menu music and lobby effects they want. (For example, if I wanted to see the winter event music and snow from 2017, I would go to options and I would click on "Menu Music" and I would choose "Winter Solstice 2017" and it would play that music, and if I wanted the snow, I would go to options, I would click on "Lobby Effects" and I would choose "Winter Solstice 2017" and it would play the music of the winter solstice event and it would show the snow, lights, and snowman in the lobby).

Comments