Legion's chase music is too quiet on the killer POV
It was a bit too loud before but now it has been lowered too much and it's almost non-existent, Please bump up the music and the mix-tape add-ons from the killer POV
It was a bit too loud before but now it has been lowered too much and it's almost non-existent, Please bump up the music and the mix-tape add-ons from the killer POV
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
NO..... please god no... go blow your eardrums up with your own music on 100%. leave this alone.
Yes, please turn it back up, it's so quiet now.
They don't have to make it PTB version, just somewhere in middle would be nice imo.
And why Ghost face has printer again? I hate it so much.
The music for legion has issues with some people. I and others had ringing ears after they changed it. LEAVE IT ALONE. You want it louder? crank up the volume.
But that increase other sounds as well and I am going to get deaf whenever I hook a survivor.
must be nice cause i have to turn down my headset when I face a legion because the ######### wont let you hear skill checks or anything i cant even hear myself think.