Totem Spawn Rant And An Odd Request

1817d230ecf60-screenshotUrl.jpg

Having half (or more of) your Perk build cleansed in the first minute or 2 thanks to obvious and bad Totem spawns sucks.

Totems shouldn't spawn close to Generators or out in the open.


Now, onto the actual point of the topic.

Can we please have more Chests per Trial, and more Chest spawns on the long side (opposite side of the Pallet) of loops? Us 4 Demogorgon mains would be delighted

Comments

  • I don't personally think that totem spawns themselves are the problem, not anymore- for every hidden hex, there's an obscenely obnoxious boon, after all. Rather, I think hexes should only light up a totem once they affect something, or another criteria has been met- that way, they don't get cleansed immediately because of an obvious spawn, and the majority of boon spots can still be quickly and easily identified + dealt with.

    At the other point: I don't get it, how would that help?

  • @jesterkind said:

    I don't personally think that totem spawns themselves are the problem, not anymore- for every hidden hex, there's an obscenely obnoxious boon, after all. Rather, I think hexes should only light up a totem once they affect something, or another criteria has been met- that way, they don't get cleansed immediately because of an obvious spawn, and the majority of boon spots can still be quickly and easily identified + dealt with.

    At the other point: I don't get it, how would that help?

    True, I kinda forgot Boons existed, fair point.


    A mildly useless thing Demogorgon's Shred can do is slide off of Chests like to does with cars, which is especially useful on that one tractor (?) on Ormond.

    Having more Chests spawn like that would allow Demogorgon to use his own "Hug Tech", tho I doubt that'll ever happen