Should you play DBD right now?
So since the MMR was improving and also a lot of perks including meta perks are getting nerfs and buffs.
And then the old players are now coming back because of the perks and balances to the game.
Do I think you should play the game? It's your decision, but I would say no because there should be a lot of things that should get balanced.
Comments
I have come back but DBD is more my secondary game right now.
Yes, by knowing how bad it was you'll know how good it got... or, maybe, how worse it got.
If you have fun, play it anyway. If you can not enjoy anymore, if games are stressful then you should give break and play different games.
Yes only because of the event and the extra bps you will get
Id say if youre having fun then stay. No game is perfect and a game like this is extremely hard to balance correctly. Especially between the experienced and the casual
What are you talking about?
I love to play DBD I would love to stay lol.