42 games and I havent gotten my 12 green glyphs
Seriously what is going on, none are spawning anywhere....
I'm checking every single possible totem location and I cant find a single one to progress...
Rather the no mither challenge, at least I have some control over that pff
Comments
Well, they only appear after a certain amount of gens are done, and other players can steal your green glyphs.
Which really makes us ask the hard questions. Like
W H Y
Green glyphs only spawn for survivors after generators are completed (not sure if you have to personally complete them) and for killer after hooking survivors.
My suggestion is to play killer, hook everyone at least once, then go glyph hunting. I usually get 3-5 a match that way.
I'm not 100% sure, but I think 1 hook is only enough for 1 glyph, at least that was in my case. So you need more hooks for more glyphs.
Remember that green glyphs spawn where some totem spawns may be. Not where the totem is, but totem SPAWNS. So if a totem may spawn in a specific location you may know, just go have a look. During End Game Collapse you can see them, but you can collect them way before that, even in early game as long as you get 1 hook or 1 gen done I believe (depending on what side you play on).
Plus, survivors or killers can steal your glyphs, making this challenge extremely tedious and annoying. Only thing I can tell you is good luck with it.
I don't know if it's intended, but after some testing you have to PERSONALLY finish a generator for a Green Glpyh to spawn on the survivor side. If you want to earn 5 Green Glyphs in a match, you need to finish 5 generators (that's assuming no one else is also doing Green Glyphs). 1 spawns per generator you personally complete.
Killer side, it appears to be that 1 hook = 1 Glyph spawn up to 5.
If this is intended, I agree that the updated wording could be clearer, as it still isn't clear it works this way.
FYI, both count for either side, providing both the killer and a survivor have the challenge of course. If a gen is completed and one survivor is hooked, there will be 2 green glyphs on the map, available for either the survivor or the killer to pick up.
It's much easier to do this challenge as killer. Not only do you have more freedom to search totem spots, but you have 4 potential chances of a survivor also having the challenge and spawning their 5 glyphs too.