Suggestion for items: rarity color ingame

I think it would be awesome if items had the rarity color ingame. What I mean by that is that if you run a purple medkit both survivors and the killer will see it purple in your hands, instead of all being red.

This would help the killer by knowing if they have a strong medkit (or toolbox or whatever) or not, and will also help soloQ to send some message like "let me heal you I have a strong medkit".

Comments

  • It'll also have the unintended benefit of telling the killer "please this is an addonless brown medkit not a 3 heal purple medkit I just need to use them up for an archive please don't hate me".

  • @Grandpa_Crack_Pipe said:

    It'll also have the unintended benefit of telling the killer "please this is an addonless brown medkit not a 3 heal purple medkit I just need to use them up for an archive please don't hate me".

    And the unintended (or maybe intended) detriment of telling the killer "I have a medkit that will grant me multiple heals that only take 5 seconds. Please don't give me the opportunity to use it."