how? does this only happen to me?
when i play ghost face i could be behind a wall and people still get me out of my night shroud
but when i play against another ghostface i cant get him out of it even when hes standing in front of me
when i play ghost face i could be behind a wall and people still get me out of my night shroud
but when i play against another ghostface i cant get him out of it even when hes standing in front of me
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't know how they manage to "make it only happen to you", except for everyone, all at once.
I'm convinced that the people it actually works for are just shared hallucinations we're all having.
The mechanics are still very wonky, I have experienced both good and bad reveals on either side.