Dredge First Super Balances Killer On Release?

In my opinion he is super balanced. Great design, great power, it really all comes down to which IRL player is better when it comes to the dredge. It's really all about prediction and timing with him, those type of killers are usually the balanced ones.

Demogorgan may also be another balanced killer on realease but I think I remeber him getting a nerf on his portals.

Comments

  • @toxik_survivor said:

    In my opinion he is super balanced. Great design, great power, it really all comes down to which IRL player is better when it comes to the dredge. It's really all about prediction and timing with him, those type of killers are usually the balanced ones.

    Demogorgan may also be another balanced killer on realease but I think I remeber him getting a nerf on his portals.

    His perks are a little...meh, but yeah - Captain Cucumber is a pretty damn good killer.

    Artist was also fantastic on release, but held back by boring addons.

    @[Deleted User] said:

    Yes. I think its design is really great. I've been playing dredge non-stop, it's just such a fun power to use.

    I would make some minor miscellaneous changes though :

    • Add locker priority logic information to the game. "If the Dredge teleports to a cluster of lockers, it will always teleport to the locked locker. If a survivor is hiding in one of the lockers, it will instead always teleport to that locker"
    • Add killer instinct information to the game "When the Dredge teleports in nightfall, it will activate killer instinct 16 meters around the remnant for 3 seconds. It will also activate when the dredge is hiding a locker and will linger for 3 seconds after exiting."

    I would not make any other changes right now.

    Those aren't bad - but what the Dredge really needs is more map to map consistency in terms of locker spawns.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Yes. I think its design is really great. I've been playing dredge non-stop, it's just such a fun power to use.

    I would make some minor miscellaneous changes though :

    • Add locker priority logic information to the game. "If the Dredge teleports to a cluster of lockers, it will always teleport to the locked locker. If a survivor is hiding in one of the lockers, it will instead always teleport to that locker"
    • Add killer instinct information to the game "When the Dredge teleports in nightfall, it will activate killer instinct 16 meters around the remnant for 3 seconds. It will also activate when the dredge is hiding a locker and will linger for 3 seconds after exiting."

    I would not make any other changes right now.

    Your first change is already how his power works on lockers

  • Only change i think he needs is to the nightfall exposed iri, imo it should extend the duration of nightfall when you down a survivor while its active

  • Dredge is balanced, but I still think it needs a few buffs to be consistently good