Quality of Life UI features needed

Some basic UI features that would be nice...my background is that I am in the industry as a software developer myself, but I've taken a few HCI/UI courses back in University.

- A perk search query field - Getting sick of looking for perks, especially when they're all the same color. At least put the survivors face behind the icon or something to help visually sort them

- Changing/Accepting Tome challenge without changing screen - this is just annoying having to change screens

- Rapid fast web level up, the animations get annoying after the 100th time

- An auto web level up - Sometimes we don't care and I don't want to click for minutes on end, let me click an auto web random level up and do it instantly or multiple times. If I got 1M blood points, I don't care, just do it for me in one shot.

- my time as a player is valuable; having the menus, animations, and clicking through the blood web for minutes (5+ minutes easily if its a prestige or new character) is not so great

- game logs and all time history data with game history/metrics/performance/records and data visualization - this should have been in here a long time ago

- Radial communication for survivors, it should be bubble text or something - or a clear yes/no. The amount of times when I've been unhooked and I see the killer coming but my unhooker doesn't, and then INSISTS on body blocking/healing me is insane

- Should be able to select BOTH Killer Only and Survivor only Challenges or make it easy to swap in the lobby

Comments

  • Just gonna leave this here and say I was right. 4 years later and we finally get radial comms.

    More than 3/4 of this was implemented. Maybe the devs read my post.

    Anyways, thanks for implementing these features.

    Whats next is a UI overhaul, it's pretty clunky still. Switching between screens or survivors or out of the shop makes you "zoom in and out" multiple layers.

  • @cluelessclaudette said:

    Just gonna leave this here and say I was right. 4 years later and we finally get radial comms.

    More than 3/4 of this was implemented. Maybe the devs read my post.

    Anyways, thanks for implementing these features.

    Whats next is a UI overhaul, it's pretty clunky still. Switching between screens or survivors or out of the shop makes you "zoom in and out" multiple layers.

    Yeah hopefully they keep going lmao. On UI changes, one thing I've made a post for before is that they should make the tab menu similar to the tab scoreboards in other PvP games, where it pops up on your screen while you can still actively play.