Who's the most fun killer to face on their respective map?
For a few killers who don't officially have maps, I'm picking ones with similar settings to their stories. I may make another poll like this if this is fun for people.
Part 2: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/329201/best-respective-map-matches-part-2/p1?new=1
Comments
Also, I know that there are a bunch missing, but I can only make 10 poll options.
I'll be sure to have the following on the next one:
Nurse - Crotus
Clown/Blight - Chapel
PH - Midwich
Demo - Hawkins (RIP)
Doc - Lery's
Myers - Haddonfield
Freddy - Badham
Plague/Huntress/Twins(?) - Red Forest
Legion - Ormond
Slinger - Dead Dawg Saloon
After I've covered every realm a few times, I'll combine all the realms and killers.
Pig gets ROASTED on her own map. The only saving grace are her trap RNG and mediocre stealth.
wouldn't that make her not the most fun?
one sided games are boring for both sides, aren't they?
I find myself facing nurses, blights, and occasional face camping bubbas in the mix while having to deal with randoms so versing a pig on her map is a chance to de-stress unless it goes horribly wrong for some reason.
understandable.
Also, feel free to share your reasoning.
I actually have a lot of fun playing against Dredge on Garden Of Joy. I find him fun to go against in general, but the locker placements provide for good jumpscares and the map itself looks creepy during Nightfall.
I might be a bit biased but I love playing against and as Oni. Powerful killer that'll keep you on your toes all game if you're not careful. I personally think he's one of the most balanced killers in the game.
To top it off, Yamaoka Estate is a decent map. Kinda small but has enough pallets to compensate.
One last thing.. I LOVE his theme music.
Here's part 2: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/329201/best-respective-map-matches-part-2/p1?new=1