Event decorations should not affect gameplay
Don't know who gave the string of lights adorning the exit gate a hitbox...
But I don't find it funny
Nos37 playing Dead by Daylight. View more Xbox clips at GameClips.io
Don't know who gave the string of lights adorning the exit gate a hitbox...
But I don't find it funny
Nos37 playing Dead by Daylight. View more Xbox clips at GameClips.io
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oh-
I still remember during the 5th anniversary, a Deathslinger shot me but a crown podium miraculously spawned between me and him and I escaped due to it.
Just look where your running you were moving the camera around a lot before that point but soon as you thought you were home free you stopped and look what happen.
I doubt that anything will ever top those stupid sodding snowmen.
A hitbox is one thing, but completely negating several killer powers is...quite another.
I love how in the snowmen fiasco people had to suck it up and endure the whole free mettle of man since so many prople were using them as such, meawhile people ask why there is such a hostile actitute in events.
I'm talking about event decor, not event mechanics