Quick Question about the Prestige Overhaul

Will prestiging any of the Stranger Things characters unlock their perks on every other survivor, or are they still considered the same as General Perks for those of us who have the DLC?

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    They are now general perks. I assume it will be like now in that you don’t unlock them by levelling up those character because they are already “unlocked”.

    Yeah, but they're still displayed as attributed to the character they came from for Stranger Things DLC owners. @MandyTalk could we get a clarification on this if possible? It'd be nice to know.

  • @ReverseVelocity said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3006567#Comment_3006567

    Yeah, but they're still displayed as attributed to the character they came from for Stranger Things DLC owners. @MandyTalk could we get a clarification on this if possible? It'd be nice to know.

    I would assume they would stay saying what they say and act like how they act unless reworked. If you own the DLC and it says they came from the DLC I would assume after this prestige rework it would still in-fact do the same thing? Just a guess. Unless they took the perks and changed it so it would not show that it came from those characters, I don't see why this would change because of a prestige rework and not a perk rework.