A fun idea
I love the aesthetic of this event and It would be a shame to not have something in that emulated it after. I think it would be cool to decorate a bland area of a map with themes like clowns circus. For this event I feel like you could dress up one of the rooms of Lery's to fit the style. There are others that would fit outdoor areas too like the Halloween events in random TLs of macmillan autohaven or coldwind. Just a fun thought I had.
Comments
I wish we were able to have lobby customizations bc this event is visually appealing.
I wouldn't mind keeping some of its displays on my lobby after the event.
I made an in depth post about that too, but nothing ever gets any attention on these forums unless its pushing some bait. No wholesome posts get any kind of recognition outside cat pics smh
Same!
It would be cool if rifts offered more than just charms that 90% of players won't wear :p