Yo what's good

Tell me what's your favorite stuff to use on dredge and some perk suggestions

Comments

  • FU1PKmVUEAAIv0e.png

    Here is something interesting

  • You are right that is interesting

  • @SusLast said:

    If you are reading this a player by the name WTB 1VS1 is cheating acted like he had BBQ he did not have the perk and was going light speed as nurse also others said the same thing on there profile

    Hey there, it looks like you’re new to the forum with only 3 posts. So first of all, welcome!

    I agree that hackers are bad news, but I want to give you a friendly heads-up about the forum’s “naming and shaming” rule. Yes, I know, even though it’s a hacker and a cheater, we’re still not allowed to name other players for negative reasons.

    It’s fine to vent some frustration generally, but not against specific people. You may want to edit your original post and remove the payer’s name before a moderator comes by with consequences. Push the little ‘gear’ icon on your post to get to the ‘edit’ option.

  • @yobuddd said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/328855/warning-about-a-hacker

    Hey there, it looks like you’re new to the forum with only 3 posts. So first of all, welcome!

    I agree that hackers are bad news, but I want to give you a friendly heads-up about the forum’s “naming and shaming” rule. Yes, I know, even though it’s a hacker and a cheater, we’re still not allowed to name other players for negative reasons.

    It’s fine to vent some frustration generally, but not against specific people. You may want to edit your original post and remove the payer’s name before a moderator comes by with consequences. Push the little ‘gear’ icon on your post to get to the ‘edit’ option.

    Oh sorry didn't know my bad also ty for the heads-up