Got all purple perks on Dredge
For all the free Killers I have and Bubba. Which are most of them.
Either that or no perks show up on the webs anymore.
Just wanted to say that, thanks for coming to my Nerf talk.
For all the free Killers I have and Bubba. Which are most of them.
Either that or no perks show up on the webs anymore.
Just wanted to say that, thanks for coming to my Nerf talk.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I still only run my set of 6 most of them non-meta, but I can tell you my Survivors are not happy to hear it. Slaughter is real.
Whispers, Nurses´s, Franklin/Lightborn and then BBQ because of the event else either NOED, Tinkerer or any fun perk that can puzzle the SWF. Works wonders on Dredge. Specially with Nightfall at the start of the game.
Look, doesn´t matter what Killer you pick, pretty awesome selection. No Pop The Weasel no Ruin no #########. Just skill.
all recent games