Is Legions Music Glitched?

I swear that on two occasions I've heard Legions mixtape add-ons used even though the killer isn't using them.

Am I being dumb or has anyone else noticed this?

Comments

  • I've faced a few legions lately and I haven't had this happen although

    I wonder if there's some weird bug with the loadout system that might be causing this since loadouts let you pick different addons for each slot

  • I haven’t personally encountered this however I have seen others mention it

  • @Brokenbones said:

    I've faced a few legions lately and I haven't had this happen although

    I wonder if there's some weird bug with the loadout system that might be causing this since loadouts let you pick different addons for each slot

    @sizzlingmario4 said:

    I haven’t personally encountered this however I have seen others mention it

    @[Deleted User] said:

    Yes. Mix Tape themes stick even when they’re not being used.

    I remember on Thursday saying "I swear this Legion has Julie's mix tape however that's impossible because we know the two add-ons".

    Then last night I could hear Joey's mix tape and after the game I was very confused when I didn't see it.